Please be advised that a penalty of 10% will apply if you cancel your reservation or if you do not use the rental (No Show).
This penalty will also take effect in case the primary renter does not meet the following rental requirements at pick-up time:
- Valid Driver’s License with an expedition date greater than a year, must be under the reservation holder’s name (International Driver’s Permit where requested).
- Credit Card under the reservation holder’s name with sufficient funds to cover the guarantee deposit.
- Flight Tickets (Round-trip).
- The renter must meet the age requirements in order to qualify for the rental.
Please be advised that some Europcar Rates apply different cancellation policies, for example:
- In case the reservation is not used and the cancellation is requested after the pick-up date registered in our system, a penalty of 95 EUROS will apply. If the total amount of the reservation is less than the amount of the cancellation penalty, no refund will be processed.
- If the reservation is cancelled within a period of 48 hours prior to the pick-up date registered on the reservation, a penalty of 50 EUROS will apply. In case the total amount of the reservation is less than the amount of the cancellation policy, no refund will be processed.
Regardless of the reason why the reservation is being cancelled, the corresponding cancellation policy will apply.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.