¡We guarantee the best price on the market! If you find a cheaper and comparable offer, we’ll match it.
Free Modifications on all your bookings.
Car rental with Unlimited Mileage.
All rentals are disinfected before pick up.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the car rental requirements in fort lauderdale?
- Deposit guarantee: When renting a car in rental car fort lauderdale, a deposit will be required as a guarantee at the time of pick up. The corresponding amount will be determined by the rental company and will be retained on the credit card registered at the counter.
- Drivers License: You must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Credit Card: The reservation holder must have a valid credit card under his/her name. The credit card holder's name must be printed on the card and it must count with sufficient funds to cover the deposit guarantee. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, American Express and/or Discover.
- Minimum Age: The main driver must be at least 25 years old.
- Insurance: The rental car must count with insurance at pickup time before it can be released. Should you have your own personal insurance, you must verify with your insurance provider if the coverage can be extended to the rental. In case you do not have personal insurance, some rental companies offer the option to acquire this service directly at the counter for an additional cost. This option is subject to availability depending on the rental agency, rental location and car category.
What is the deposit amount required by the car rental Company in rental car fort lauderdale?
The deposit on the credit card will be released upon the return of the car. However, the funds may take up to 15 business days before they can be reflected on the account.
¿Can I place the deposit guarantee on my debit card, prepaid card or cash on a car rental rental car fort lauderdale?
Are all taxes and fees included in my car rental rental car fort lauderdale reservation?
Do all car rental companies in rental car fort lauderdale offer a shuttle service?
How can I cancel or modify my car rental rental car fort lauderdale reservation?
To modify your reservation for free, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Rent a Car in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Visiting Ft. Lauderdale, Florida is a great way to experience a new destination. With warm weather, beautiful scenery, proximity to the beaches and just a short drive from Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Lauderdale is a popular choice with local Florida residents as well as international travelers. One thing that many visitors are concerned with is how to get around once in Ft. Lauderdale. Although there are several potential options, the most popular is to simply hire a rental car in Fort Lauderdale. Here are just a few of the many benefits of doing so:
No Need to Rely on Public Transportation: Whether an individual is visiting Ft. Lauderdale for business or pleasure, they will most likely want to travel around the area during their stay. Public transportation in the area is very limited and forces people to adhere to bus and train stops rather than having a direct route to their destination. In order to be more independent during a stay in Florida, it is recommended that single travelers, families and couples consider a rental car in Fort Lauderdale for convenience alone.
Flexible Travel Schedule: Some visitors to Ft. Lauderdale assume that the buses, taxis or even local family members will be happy to drive them around and take them to any destinations at a moment\'s notice. However, that is rarely the case and can become frustrating for both the car owners and the travelers who want to get around the city. In order to have a spontaneous trip and feel independent, it is wise to rent a car while in the city. This allows anyone to be flexible with their travel plans whether they want to head to the beach, local historical landmarks or nearby shopping malls.
Enjoy a New Car: Part of the fun of a trip to a new destination, whether for business or for pleasure, is having a new rental car to drive around. No matter what kind of car or lifestyle you might have back at home, in Ft. Lauderdale you can tour around the coastline in a stylish car, one that is less fuel efficient, or one that simply looks better than you are used to. This is all part of the excitement of a vacation and is one of the main reasons why people rent cars while on holiday in Florida or anywhere else around the world.
Clearly there are many advantages to renting a car while visiting Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Flexible travel schedules, the enjoyment of a new vehicle and independence from public transport are just a few of the great reasons to hire a car in the area.